Singapore Seagrass Workshop, 2nd July 2012
Department of Biological Sciences, NUS
DBS Conference Room, Blk S3, Level 5.
0900: Registration and Morning Tea
0930: Morning session + activities
· Seagrass Biology & ID
· Seagrass ID lab session – please wear covered shoes
· Singapore’s seagrass habitats
· Seagrass Ecosystem Services & Ecosystem Connectivity
1345: Re-cap Quiz
1400: Afternoon session + activities
· Seagrass and climate change
· Threats to seagrass
· Managing seagrass habitats
1600: Afternoon Tea
1630: Vulnerability Analysis for seagrass ecosystems
Please bring: Stationery, notepad, a laptop (one laptop needed per group)
Please wear: Covered shoes – we will be in a laboratory for the ID session and proper footwear is a requirement.
Lunch, morning and afternoon tea will be served.
PS bring a sweater, the air con in the conference room can be a bit chilly...